Saturday, March 8, 2008

The Last Vault

I am running a game in honor of Gary Gygax next Sat (we are under white death today so no game).

I decided to have a false door ask riddles telling them that it would open its secrets to them if it answers its riddles (the door leeds nowhere but the riddles are clues to the rest of the dungeon). So I will putting up the riddles untill I get done. along with whatever else I feel like posting. I will only put up here what is useful for AE and a riddle is always useful.



Behind I, What am I?
Named part scorpion,
Turn both gyre and gripon
Twin rod with knot of spring
From ash and coil twisting
I am part mortality feathered
My use, keep cordoned.


I will reveal the answer in my next post.

6 comments:

Eldric IV said...

I vote clock.

Unknown said...

A cloak tied with a bow
alas I would say no!

wrong answer
thank you for playing :)

Unknown said...

clock damn I can't type lol

it is a wrong answer alas

Baquies said...

Crossbow

Anonymous said...

I vote arrow

Unknown said...

Arrow and Cross bow alas I must say No.


Kind of like the guy in star wars that fails to blow up the deathstar.