Saturday, March 7, 2009

Pathfinder Rolelaying Game Compatiblity

Hello readers,

If you follow this blog at all you have read about my work on a city supplement book told from an adventure's first person point of view, similar to how we do our monster books first person point of view. This will be an adventure's tour book if you will.  Originally this was going to be systemless, well today that changed.


Learn more about the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game at paizo.com.

I submitted for compatability today.

You can see our listing HERE (scroll down to Rite Publishing)

Now don't go all crazy, this is for one product line that was going to be Systemless originally, I wanted to do something that had RiP's own IP, I am still using the OGL, if Paizo evokes the licence, I simply have to remove the logo.   

I am not abandoning AE and this product will still be useable if you play AE,  All our other product lines still "Require the Use of Monte Cook's Arcana Evolved"

All that is really happening is that I am adding The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Compatable Logo and stats blocks, to a product that did not have statblocks or a logo before. 

I am looking forward to august when I can release this product. 

Steve

Pathfinder and associated marks and logos are trademarks of Paizo Publishing, LLC, and are used under license. See paizo.com/pathfinderRPG for more information on the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice. i heart urban campaign stuff and definitely plan to run pfrpg.

--joela