Sunday, March 15, 2009

Stealing back what LPJr stole from me that I stole from Wolfgang

So assuming I am approved for the Pathfinder Compatabililty Licence, its going to be a patronage project.

I am taking a page from both Wolfgang Baur's Open Design and Louis Porter Jr.'s Obsidian Twilight (think Ravenloft meets Darksun) 

So assuming I am approved I am thinking bronze level and doing a planer sandbox style location, adventure sites rather than a traditional adventure.

Bronze level (Adventurer)
$30.00  standard patronage
Silver level (Trailblazer)
$75.00  senior patronage
Gold level (Pathfinder)
$150.00 senior + signed copy+ pitch ideas to the author at every stage.

I know I would see if Ryan Barger could do another cover for us, his work on Rituals of Choice is just amazing.

Jonathan Roberts would be my choice for cartographer. 

I have a feeling I will still be working on Rituals of Choice and Jade Oath to be the author of this project.   Maybe I will ask Wolfgang if he can recomend someone who is not snowed under with work, but I have plenty of time, we have not even been approved for the licence yet.  If I am lucky Bill Collins will be available by that time, but best bet will be to let the patrons decide, a pathfinder scenerio writer would not be a bad choice. 

 I will probably twist Soren K Thustrup's arm about doing the editing. 

Anyway its a nice dream, its 4:20 am time to wake up :)

No comments: