Sunday, August 17, 2008

Random Thoughts on Gen Con

Damn I love DMing A Witch’s Choice for a group of folks who are enthusiastic gamers.

Joseph Browning of Expeditious Retreat Press is just as cool as they come. He has always encouraged me to keep going.

Ed Healy of Open Design/Kobold Quarterly is a good man, I was there to buy a subscription and their game design book, and as soon as he knew who I was, he asked about how my Mom was doing (Remembering that she is fighting cancer).

I might have a chance to publish a very cool project through Rite Publishing; I will need to budget some interior art, some maps, and draw up a contract where Rite Publishing is just the publisher with the author retaining his trademark and copyrights.

It is really cool to meet folks in person.

I am an Xtreme Dungeon Master

I love Open Design and Kobold Quarterly.

Valmiras was just a plain cool guy to talk too.

My fiancé is the best!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your convention went well. A pleasure meeting you in person. Talk more with you soon.

Unknown said...

It went very well!

Thank You

Yes, must buy some more add space for Rite Publishing

Oh and I need to put together a querry letter for Kobold Quarterly: I am thinking Clockwork Monsters for the Free City of Zobeck, with the monsters telling the story from thier point of view :)

Anonymous said...

Good to see you again, looks like things are moving along swimingly! ^^

Anonymous said...

I wonder when "A Witch’s Choice" is available on RPGnow.

It sounds interesting.

Unknown said...

We just signed Eric Lofgren to do the interior art, and we have the initial sketches from Jonathan Roberts our cartographer. Thier Deadline for completion will be Nov 1st I expect by the 15th of Nov if not before.

Mythical Monstrosites and Items Evolved: Rituals will release befor that.