Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ritual of Links: Jade Arcana

This will be the last post in my week celebrating Lands of the Jade Oath, I may ask Frank to do a guest post over the weekend.

The Mahasarpa Campaign contains a small-scale campaign with a Southeast Asia feel.


While it is Legend of the 5 rings, you can easily replacing TN with DC in Tournement of the Emperor’s Favord.

Want to write your own wicked adventure? Well good writers take inspiration from other stories, Great dungeon masters steal from the outright and you could not do better then the A Chinesse Ghost Story series.


Here is a nice article on the ninja and d20 game mechanics from James Wyatt

Hey I personally really liked Kung-Fu Panda if you did too check out its Tropes.

1 comment:

Eldric IV said...

You know, I have read every single PDF on the L5R RPG site above and below the Tournament of the Emperor's Favored but I never once saw this.

How sad is that?