Friday, January 30, 2009

Ritual of Links (or stuff I like and you should like too)

Here is a list of stuff I have been reading this week, that I am going to be using in my sunday game.

Roleplayingtips.com has several great ideas that turn hero points into drama points
 
Treasure Tables: Here is something that sits in my favorites and I use it to create a NPC name on the fly when I need one.
 
Dungeon Mastery: Al-Quadim and Arabian Nights, when I think about the first game I ever played that did not depend on alighnment for black and white morality it was a cross between Al-Quadim and Thomas Covenant.

Enworld Blogs: I run an improve game, and while I disagree with things like dice fall where they may because no one likes to die stupidly, I do like alot of Reynard's Rules

Ars Ludi: I a design philosphy very close to my own, Would I lie to you?

If you know a blog or site I should be reading let me know!

Steve
Off to enjoy the weekend

No comments: