Monday, October 6, 2008

Wayne Reynold's cover for Heroes of the Jade Oath is now online

The Time of Waiting is Over!
The Heroes of the Jade Oath Patronage Project!
It arrives before Chinesse Democracy.



Rite Publishing is happy to release the cover for Heroes of the Jade Oath, with artwork by Wayne Reynolds, layout by Corey Graham. The Project currently only needs 11 more patrons to meet thier production goal for this fan-favorite project of Monte Cook's Arcana Evolved, the Sign-up deadline for the production goal is Oct 22nd

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I'm Watcher / Innercaine. I posted about your new patronage project over at Wolfgang's Kobold Quarterly forums, and Steve Russell replied.

I said (over there) I wasn't into the Oriental theme thing.. but maybe you can answer a question for me. Maybe I'll become interested.

Is Heroes of the Jade Oath part of an existing setting sourcebook, or is it a new product that is using the Arcana Evolved ruleset?

Speaking for myself, I'm sometimes inclined to try something if I'm getting in on the ground floor.

Thanks in advance for any reply!

Unknown said...

"Is Heroes of the Jade Oath part of an existing setting sourcebook, or is it a new product that is using the Arcana Evolved ruleset?"

It is a new product using the AE rules that is also fully compatable with the 3.5 version of the world's most popular role playing game.

It is its own setting with new classes, races, supplemental rules ect but you will still need a core book (such as AE or 3.5)

This is pretty ground floor, you of course will have the option to run a playtest group as a senior patron, This is the alpha stage.

Hope that helps, and hope to see you as a patron :)

Steven D. Russell
Founder of Rite Publishing

Anonymous said...

That sure does help. I appreciate the reply!

Unknown said...

Your welcome,

Thank you for your intrest in our product :)