Thursday, April 3, 2008

Ritual of Links #1

I thought I would make a deep use of google and find all the some rarely used AE links I could.

The web enhancment for Legacy of the Dragons: The Unnameable

A favorite of mine are the Mad Irishman's self calculating charactersheets, he made two one in

A archive post at Giant in the Playground (forum for Order of the Stick) on converting AE to use in your Dnd game.

A classic article from diamondthrone.com, Crossroads trading

AE damage reduciton at the infinite library

I also wanted to add some solid Rpg links that are useful in any game.

AE is about the power of choice over desnity, in my own game I have a character being told he has no choice that its his destiny, but really it is his choice all along.
If you would like to exploit this trope I suggest reading Randy Madden's It Is Your Destiny.

Want to run the best campaign ever, and put very little work into it. then you need The Instant Campaign Builder.

if you know a hidden gem of a link that every AE lover should know about email me at stevendrussell at ritepublishing.com so I can post it next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link to the Instant Campaign Builder