Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ritual of Links # 4 (Feats)

The Five Feats articles have become very popular, because everybody loves feats. Here are some feat links, to help you get started on a DM approved feat bible, if you don’t have one get started! And tell you DM “A feat per level!”

The Netbook of Feats has a really interesting way of ranking feats, I recommend checking it out, its part of my edited feat bible.

A way to really get started with a feat bible of your own is over at the crystal keep 3.5 index of feats.

Oh Charisma you are a the beaten and abused step-child of ability scores, How about we try and use you in, Gasp! Combat! Check out these Charisma Feats

Magical Item that give feats, how do you price that? What is a feat worth? Jonathan Drain takes and in-depth look at this important question that could re-shape the physics of your RPG world.

Never forget diamondthrone.com has feats ready made for your game, I recommend Truename feats and Hiding your Truename feats (Unbound hater that I am!)


Two asides

I normally don’t do this as I try to make something useful, but I higly recommend two books if your thinking about designing feats yourself

The Advanced Gamemaster’s Guide by Owen K. Stephens



The Book of Iron Might by Mike Mearls.

No comments: